In this course, join me as I take you through an overview of developing data driven serverless applications with Amazon Kinesis.
Learn how to design an event-driven application, how to integrate AWS Lambda and Kinesis streams, and how to set up everything you need to get this working. Also, discover how to leverage CloudFormation, API Gateway, SES, SNS, and SQS, and more.
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Function as a service (FaaS)
- Why infrastructure as code is so important
- Setting up DynamoDB
- Saving into a DynamoDB table
- Using AWS SDK
- Sending a message to Kinesis streams
- Deploying and testing an application
- Cleaning up an AWS environment
You can get the course here: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/aws-for-developers-data-driven-serverless-applications-with-kinesis/